SOUL TRIBE LIVE featuring
MONTREAL • MAY 9TH, 2020
Join for an evening of inspiration and conversation with Elizabeth Gilbert, the bestselling author of Eat Pray Love and Big Magic; Anne Berube, author of Be Feel Think Do: A Memoir; and beloved Montreal broadcaster, Isabelle Racicot.
ANNE BERUBE - OPENING PRESENTATION
UNLEASH YOUR SACRED FIRE
Anne Berube is a spiritual teacher and author with an uncommon ability to help others connect to their calling and develop a deep sense of self-compassion and soul-reliance.
Anne guides us to connect with our sacred fire, the life force of creative energy. When we tap into it life is exciting, joyful, and meaningful. We reclaim the power of our intuition, reconnect with our inner essence, and create safety through integrity. Get ready to channel unwavering commitment and focus on what really matters in your life.
ELIZABETH GILBERT - KEYNOTE
CREATIVE LIVING BEYOND FEAR
For years, Elizabeth Gilbert has been meeting people who tell her that they long to live more creative lives, but are somehow blocked by fear — fear of criticism, fear of failure, fear of stepping out of the box, fear of unworthiness, or fear that they don't even have a creative bone in their body. Using stories from her own life of creative exploration, as well as experiences from her world travels, Gilbert will show how "everyone is invited,” and will explain how absolutely everybody — no matter what their background or position in life — can benefit from exploring and expressing their own inherent creativity. She will explain how every human life is a creative endeavor, and that creativity is not just a privilege of artists. Defining a creative life as "any life where your decisions are guided by curiosity instead of fear," Gilbert will open up her audience's imaginations to the possibility of seeing creativity, and their own journeys, in a lighter, more easeful manner.
Are You a Soul-Centered Entrepreneur?
Deepen your experience with our three-day Soul Tribe Masterclass.
Over this inspiring and exclusive three day event, you're going to unearth answers to the BIG questions about living with purpose while making a living:
- Feel Your Calling – How do you express your unique story of why you’ve been called to serve others?
- Discover Your Tribe – How do you find who needs and wants what you’re offering the most?
- Amplify Your Voice – How can you talk to your audience in a way that encourages them to spread the word?
- Nurture Your Fans – How can you deepen connections with those who embrace you?
- Manifest Abundance – How do you add to your offerings in ways that grow your tribe even further?
- Step Into Mastery – How do you expand your talents so you’re able to serve more people in more meaningful ways?
This all comes together in your own customized plan for manifesting your unique gifts in the world.
“Don’t die with your music still in you.”
– Wayne Dyer